Skip to the content
- Please avoid giving tetra juice boxes and chips packets to the children travelling in school buses. A light snack can be given in a tiffin box for the bus.
- First Dispersal (Nursery – Class I) – 11.30 am
- Second Dispersal (Classes II to VIII)- 2.00 pm
- Parents (or whoever is authorised by the parents) have to produce the Escort Card at the school gate to receive their ward, failing which the student will not be handed over to their parents (or whoever is authorised by the parents).
- If due to certain emergencies, a student has to leave the school campus during school hours by his own transport, the following rules have to be observed:
- Give a written application
- Produce the Escort Card
- Sign the School Leaving Register
- Take a Permission Slip, which has to be shown at the school gate before leaving the campus.
- In case the Escort Card is lost or misplaced the child can be released on the basis of a written application signed by both the parents and approved by the Principal.
- No student will be allowed to stay back after the school dispersal. Parents must pick up the child without any delay.
- Car pools should immediately leave the school premises after the 1st dispersal. They must not stay back for the 2nd dispersal.
- Car pool students shall be released only after the school buses have left the premise.